Saturday, October 23, 2010

kids, blogging, and slow computers

I love being a mom.  One of the best things to wake up to is the smiling face of your child.  I am always amazed at how I can get all teary eyed just from watching my daughter.  Like today, when she is supposed to be napping, and I look in on her in the crib....she is just wiggling around and looking at me with a huge grin.  It just makes me melt even though I'm frustrated that she isn't napping!  I think "How can I be mad when she is so darn cute??"  I wonder if all moms feel this way......

And as for blogging, I think I'm going to enjoy it....but our computer is ancient and sllllloooowwwwww.  I was trying to upload some pictures and they were GIANT!  Not going to work.  So, I think it's definitely going to take some trial and error before I get this thing down.  And maybe eventually getting a newer computer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment